Norwood is one of the hottest emerging international Pop artists in the world and can be found rockin’ venues that have a knack for discovering great talent. This multi-talented singer, songwriter, musician, dancer and actor is often compared to Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, and David Bowie. Although only 27 years old, his resume, phenomenal voice and stage presence are mature well beyond his years.
Here’s a few career highlights since the launch of his professional career in 2009:
- Headlining act at the inaugural Bergamo Pride 2018 in Bergamo, Italy
- Featured artist at Maspalomas Gay Pride 2018 in Gran Canaria, Spain
- Headlining act representing the USA at World Pride Madrid 2017 for a crowd of 3 million at the closing ceremonies which was televised internationally
- Featured artist at the 10th Anniversary of Swindon & Wiltshire Pride 2017 in England
- Featured artist at the Freedom Maspalomas Gay Festival 2017 in Gran Canaria, Spain
- Featured artist at Atlanta Pride 2017
Recorded with the legendary songwriter/producer/composer, Steve Dorff
Named “Atlanta’s Next Legend” in 2014 (was selected from thousands of entries)
- Performed at the Legendary Fourth of July celebration at Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta
- National spokesperson for the Boys and Girls Club of America’s “Text with Respect”
- Performed at the famous New Year's Eve Peach Drop at Underground Atlanta
- Featured artist at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards Pre-Party in Los Angeles
- Headlining act at the 62nd Lighting of Macy’s Great Tree, which was televised
- Named Macy’s Rising Star of 2009 (selected from a nationwide search)
- Opening act for the legendary B.B. King at Mablehouse Amphitheatre (sold-out crowd)
- Pre-game concert for the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field in 2009
- Interviewed & performed on numerous TV and Radio shows (local and international)
Music has been the focal point in the life of Norwood, for as long as he can remember; one listen to this talented artist and there's no question that Norwood was born to sing, create music, and entertain the world! Stay tuned, as his story is just beginning…… Norwood is very clear about his career goals: “I want to be successful, so I can inspire and change the world with my music”!
When he’s not on stage performing, Norwood lends his talent to raise awareness for Lost-N-Found Youth, an organization dedicated to getting the 1,200+ LGBTQ homeless youth off the streets of Atlanta. He is also donating partial proceeds from his European "Tour de Fierce" to support the Trevor Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to crisis intervention and suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.